Randal,

Thanks for the tip. So my question is: what is the best solution? I want
to redirect http://cloudstock.com/ to http://www.cloudstock.com/.
Should I take out the permanent in the Redirect directive? Should the
www entry come first? Do I need to get another IP address?

Or do you know what bit of cookie magic I need to get the cookies to
stick to cloudstock.com? I have implemented it for now anyway. Once I
figure something else out or start getting complaints I'll change it.

--
Drew Taylor
Vialogix Communications, Inc.