From: Eric Hastings [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2000 2:17 PM
To: 'Geoffrey Young'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Apache::RegistryLoader side effect

I preload Apache::Registry, replacing RegistryLoader, and it works indentically.  Interesting.  Can you point me to where in the archives this is doc'ed?  I searched using Apache::RegistryLoader, but didn't find this specifically.  I'd like to learn what I can about it.

And I'll check out the current version.  Thanks for the tip!