Missing the cyan and purple already :)

Heh, not really, looks much more professional now - in the past I would
sometimes close the guide down when management walked past as it looked
non-work related from a distance.

Not sure yet if I preferred the code and configuration snippets with a
different colour background, did make it easy to find what your looking for
when scrolling quickly, but overall a great job once again - and I'm sure
I'm not alone on this list when I say "Thanks Stas for your efforts" :)

Mental note - will have to snag the 1.23 HTML guide download when
available - it was a real pain yesterday when I coudn't access apache.org
(down for some reason? hacked again?).