From: Jeff Stuart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2000 12:37 AM
To: Jim Winstead; Modperl Mailing List
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Bugs 5.6.0 modperl use?

Ok, follow up question if I may.  :)  Are any of you using it with DBI and
DBD::mysql?  I see on the Mason list that people are using it with
HTML::Mason so that module is safe. :)  Looks like I'm gonna have to pull
out that old Linux box and do a test on it. :)

--
Jeff (FurBall)
WebOverdrive Newbie Tech Board