On Fri, May 26, 2000 at 01:36:33AM -0400, Jeff Stuart wrote:

> Ok, follow up question if I may.  :)  Are any of you using it with DBI and
> DBD::mysql?  I see on the Mason list that people are using it with
> HTML::Mason so that module is safe. :)  Looks like I'm gonna have to pull
> out that old Linux box and do a test on it. :)

Using DBI, DBD:mysql, and perl 5.60 (compiled with -DUseThreads) here. Doug
was kind enough to post a couple of patches for DBI and DBD:mysql to get
them to compile (when using -DUseThreads). I wouldn't call it a production
server though since its very low volume, but I haven't had any problems
with it.

You can search the archives for 'Subject: Re: mod_perl 2.x/perl 5.6.x ?'
to find the patches or email me and I'll send them.

--
He was so crooked you could use him to pull corks with.

Mike Hall,
Unix Admin   - Rock Island Communications           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
System Admin - riverside.org                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>