Does this new release mean I connot use Oracle as the backing store?

-Bill

> I am pleased to announce that Apache::Session version 1.50 has been
> released.  This is a major update from the previous version.
>
> Notable updates include:
>
> *Support for Postgres as a backing store
> *Support for Berkeley DB as a backing store
> *Support for serialization into ASCII instead of binary data
> *Pluggable ID generation policies and serialization schemes
> *Database backing stores can now use existing database connections
> *Apache::Session::Flex lets you choose modules at runtime
> *Full transactional consistency is now available with all backing stores
>
> Subtle incompatibilities:
>
> *Default IDs are now 32 characters instead of 16
> *Apache::Session::DBI is gone, in favor of specific MySQL and Postgres
> modules.
> *Semaphores are no longer used by default on any platform.
>
> You can get the new module at
> http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/Apache/Apache-Session-1.50.tar.gz
>
> Best,
> Jeffrey

*  Never ascribe to malice that which is  *
*  adequately explained by incompetence   *
begin:vcard
n:Deegan;William
tel;fax:650-413-1355
tel;work:650-598-3858
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.iescrow.com
org:iEscrow,Inc.
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Web Site Operations Manager
adr;quoted-printable:;;2600 Bridge Parkway=0D=0ASuite 201;Redwood Shores;CA;94065;
note;quoted-printable:Work:=0D=0Ahttp://www.iescrow.com=0D=0A=0D=0APersonal:=0D=0Ahttp://www.hitmyspot.com
x-mozilla-cpt:;-19264
fn:William Deegan
end:vcard