On Fri, 26 May 2000, William Deegan wrote:

> Does this new release mean I connot use Oracle as the backing store?

Were you using it before?  If so, it was purely accidental that it
worked.  I am working on an Oracle backing store right now, which i might
even finish today, but I didn't include it in 1.50 because I didn't
consider feature parity with 1.03.

Doesn't 1.03 fail with truncated longs?  If not, can you send me a
description of your table?

-jwb