Has anybody run into any Perl libraries that do XSLT transformations that
are usuable?  Last I looked, there was no library that implemented the
spec or provided a useful API.  Maybe I'm behind the times...

Today, Gerald Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> frothed and gesticulated about RE:...:
> > For my second rite of passage, I'm hacking XML::XSLT
> > integration into Apache::ASP for realtime XSLT document
> > rendering with a sophisticated caching engine utilizing
> > Tie::Cache.  Moving forward, the XML buzzword seems to be
> > just about a necessity.
> >
> > Take it as a sign of respect Matt :)
> >

> And to add one to the list, Embperl 2.0 will also support XML and XSLT :-)
>
> Gerald

> Gerald Richter    ecos electronic communication services gmbh
> Internetconnect * Webserver/-design/-datenbanken * Consulting
>
> Post:       Tulpenstrasse 5         D-55276 Dienheim b. Mainz
> E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Voice:    +49 6133 925151
> WWW:        http://www.ecos.de      Fax:      +49 6133 925152

Salon Internet                          http://www.salon.com/
  Manager, Software and Systems "Livin' La Vida Unix!"
Ian Kallen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> / AIM: iankallen / Fax: (415) 354-3326