--- Ged Haywood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On Mon, 19 Jun 2000, Paul wrote:
>
> > I'm running out of ideas.
> >
> > PerlFreshRestart was completely unused, then explicitly set Off.
> > I have two handlers, which seem to work well.  My logs report
> > nothing amiss aside from the stream of segmentation faults killing
> > off my server children
>
> What OS?

uname -a says
"HP-UX uap5 B.10.20 C 9000/891 373319211 32-user license"

(And we only recently managed to get an upgrade to 10.2, so this is
what we've got ... also, if you're familiar with PA-RISC1.1 9000/891,
it's a 4 (90MHz) processor machine with about 640 MB of RAM, and around
230GB of disk space -- though that's largely old MTI drives, with some
SCSI's interspersed ... and they've even branched disk arrays off other
disk arrays to get that much space.  NOT a new box, but she's always
been dependable.)