Vincent Bruijnes wrote:

> I got this error always when running /site/eg/index.html
>
> /www/htdocs/site/eg/.htaccess: Invalid command 'PerlSetVar', perhaps
> mis-spelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration.
>
> Is there a clue ?

Install mod_perl, or make sure its active.  If using DSO,
make sure the module is built and commented in.  If you
haven't built mod_perl, build it, statically link it with
Apache, and make sure you copy it over to where your httpd
resides on disk ( common error ).

If you have any questions about the above, be sure to read
the guide http://perl.apache.org/guide

-- Joshua

NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring   Huntington Beach, CA  USA