We basically want to run our scripts under PerlRun with PerlRunOnce Off.
The issue is that because we are a little short handed, and we have many
many many CGIs, any process of cleaning stuff up (maybe 1% has use strict)
would be a long and lengthy one.

PerlRun already flushes everything, but from my understanding of it,
with PerlRunOnce Off mod_perl won't flush the packages that were loaded by
the CGIs. It works fine with PerlRunOnce On, but we want the performance
boost offered by turning it off.

Again, for the reason offered in the first paragraph, we don't want to be
cutting and pasting code to flush variables in *every* module we have,
because we really have a lot.

Because of this we are trying to get the best speed and then distribute
the code maintenance over a long period of time.

Andrew Chen
Intern, Architecture
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
206-219-8445