On Thu, 13 Jul 2000, Andrew Chen wrote:
> PerlRun already flushes everything, but from my understanding of it,
> with PerlRunOnce Off mod_perl won't flush the packages that were loaded by
> the CGIs.

What makes you think they need to be flushed?  Are they things you wrote
in-house that didn't follow the normal module conventions of package names
and lexical variables?  If not, they shouldn't be a problem.

> Again, for the reason offered in the first paragraph, we don't want to be
> cutting and pasting code to flush variables in *every* module we have,
> because we really have a lot.

You can actually do this from one place, iterating through a list of
namespaces to flush.  Look at the code in
Apache::PerlRun::flush_namepsace.  It's pretty easy.

- Perrin