Matt> On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Kevin Reichard wrote:
>> Stas' dancing skills? Any pix? ;)

Matt> God I hope so!

Matt> I think Ask managed to miss him, but Victor took some video (can you mpeg
Matt> that Victor?) and some snaps for certain.

I got a few, but I was rather busy being the kind and gentle host most
of the time.  I don't know if I nailed Stas or not, and it'll be a day
or two before I can start sending those photos out to my "One Hour
Photoshop" processing lab. :)

For those of you that came to my party, thank you for helping make it
a good event!  For those of you that missed it, you'll be jealous when
you start hearing your friends talk about it!