Hi guys,

I've downloaded and instaled Apache::ASP in my Linux SuSE 6.3 box.
Althought it's instaled properly (satisfying dependencies),
when I try to run the provided examples, they are opened as text,
not a ASP page.

Additionaly, I've added the following lines in the httpd.conf, as
writen in README file supplied with asp.pm module.

<Location /asp/>
  SetHandler perl-script
  PerlHandler Apache::ASP
  PerlSetVar Global /tmp
</Location>

What's wrong? May I forgoting anything? Is there issues that I don't
know? Please, help me, 'cause already two weeks were lost trying to
solve this, and my clients are waiting...

PS: This feature is intended to build (already done) an e-commerce
site, but working in PWS, and we (our enterprise) want to use Linux +
Apache + Apache::ASP + Interbase 6 in order to cut-off costs.

I'll appreciate your herp!

Thanx in advance,

Adrian R. Barbosa
Com-Central