Adrian wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I've downloaded and instaled Apache::ASP in my Linux SuSE 6.3 box.
> Althought it's instaled properly (satisfying dependencies),
> when I try to run the provided examples, they are opened as text,
> not a ASP page (see the snapshot attached).
>
> Additionaly, I've added the following lines in the httpd.conf, as
> writen in README file supplied with asp.pm module.
>
> <Location /asp/>
>   SetHandler perl-script
>   PerlHandler Apache::ASP
>   PerlSetVar Global /tmp
> </Location>

Location tags only work with URLs, so you would have to access
the examples via /asp/eg...  but to really get the examples to
work, use AllowOverride All, and let the ./site/eg/.htaccess pick
up the configuration.  Check out:

  http://www.nodeworks.com/asp/install.html#Quick%20Start

> What's wrong? May I forgoting anything? Is there issues that I don't
> know? Please, help me, 'cause already two weeks were lost trying to
> solve this, and my clients are waiting...

Please tell me you didn't spend 2 weeks on this problem.  This
above linked documentation is both in at the site, and in the
Apache::ASP README.

-- Joshua
NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring   Huntington Beach, CA  USA