[this goes off the list]

> BTW, you probably don't remember me, but we briefly met at ApacheCon and

Do you have a picture online. I'm sure I'll recall once I see you again!

> I attended your mod_perl classes there (and enjoyed them). :-)

Thanks a lot!

> 501 N. College Street
> Charlotte, NC 28202
> 704 370 0550
> http://www.vialogix.com/

Man, why didn't you tell us that you live in Charlotte! We have spent
about 7 hours in Charlotte twice on our way to and from the Perl
conference 2 weeks ago. We were bored to death as our plane was late...
twice :(

Are you coming to London for YAPC or ApacheCon?

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://perl.org     http://stason.org/TULARC
http://singlesheaven.com http://perlmonth.com http://sourcegarden.org