I authenticate against a database but need to carry more information than
just their name so if I have read the readme at CPAN correctely, this just
may do the trick.  Thanks to all who have written me.  -ar

>depending on how you're handling the session information you may be able
>to just delete it in an appropriate action (/...etcetc/logout.html or
>whatever).  In my case I'm using Apache::Session so deleting the session
>means the next time the user accesses a page they're assigned a new
>session which starts at ground zero.

Angel R. Rivera, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Website: http://www.wolf.com
Our Wolf:  http://www.wolf.com/Ookami.html
"The Quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment
   to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor."

                                             Vincent T. Lombardi