On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Ask Bjoern Hansen wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
> [...]
> > Sorry, it's in contrib, not the book:
> > http://perl.apache.org/dist/contrib/Timeit.pm
>
> And I have an improved version which I for some reason never
> uploaded to CPAN. I guess I didn't get everything I wanted to work
> to work. :) Next time I need it I'll probably finish it and upload
> it. (it was one of the few remaining useful bits of contrib).

So may be it would be a cool idea for you Ask and Lupe to put your code
together and have one module instead two doing a very similar thing. Just
an attempt to keep the available modules choice non-ambiguous of course,
feel free to do whatever you feel is right of course.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://jazzvalley.com
http://singlesheaven.com http://perlmonth.com   perl.org   apache.org