"Francesco Pasqualini" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> can someone suggest me the best way to build a multilanguage web site
> (english, french, ..).
> I'm using Apache + mod_perl + Apache::asp (for applications)
>
> Can be usefull XML/XSL whit AxKit ?
> Is there any example/guideline ?

I'm interested in this too :-) The Deep Purple site just went vaguely
multilingual, but I'm doing this with straight Apache MultiViews
(which _are_ honoured by SSI, which is nice) and I can see this
becoming a huge headache.

I'd like to do it with the Template Toolkit if at all possible.

Dave

--
Dave Hodgkinson,                             http://www.hodgkinson.org
Editor-in-chief, The Highway Star           http://www.deep-purple.com