At 11:37 PM 9/7/00 -0600, Joe Pearson wrote:
>I thought you could set a cookie for a different domain - you just can't
>read a different domain's cookie.  So you could simply set 3 cookies when
>the user authenticates.

I don't think you can set a cookie for a completely different domain, based
on my reading of RFC2109 and some empirical tests ... it would be a massive
privacy/security hole, yes ?

- Simon

>Now I'm curious, I'll need to try that.....
>
>--
>Joe Pearson
>Database Management Services, Inc.
>208-384-1311 ext. 11
>http://www.webdms.com

Simon Rosenthal ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Web Systems Architect
Northern Light Technology       222 Third Street, Cambridge MA 02142
Phone:  (617)621-5296  :       URL:  http://www.northernlight.com
"Northern Light - Just what you've been searching for"