When I set PerlSendHeader to Off in my perl.conf it doesn't send headers,
which
is good.  The bad part is that it seems to break socket persistence for some
reason.
When I have PerlSendHeader set to On, I can open a socket with my test client,

and make multiple queries on the same socket.

Any ideas to help me keep the socket open?

Thanks,
Brian