Something else I generally don't want to see in my contracts is a
statement which says basically anything you learn while there you cannot use
anywhere else. If I see that I will force them to take it out or not sign
it... I have heard it is legally unenforcable (Who can say you cannot take
your ideas and knowledge with you when you leave), but I still don't like
it.

        Richard