----- Original Message -----
From: "Philip Molter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2000 5:29 PM
Subject: Zope functionality under mod_perl

> I've looked at AxKit, and I'm not quite sure if it's exactly what
> I'm looking for, especially since the development team I'm working
> for does not have much XML/XSL experience and I'd like to keep it
> as perl/HTML oriented as possible.  I've also looked at several of
> the templating tools, but they don't look like they provide the
> object-oriented aspect I'm looking for (or do they; anyone have
> experience down that path)?

Have you looked at embperl?  The latest version allows you to map
the filesystem/URL path to a hierarchy of objects so you can
create a top level default and only override the parts you
want to change as you go down to different sections - without
changes in the page itself.

  Les Mikesell
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]