I have been using version 3.2.0.4, it definately leaves something to be
desired. Insecure /tmp files, C-ish coding style, no good testing
facilities, it goes on. One thing to note about the perfectly valid
cards failing randomly: one time for a few months one time of credit
card would fail no matter what ( forgot which ), because they had
a broken gateway. Also, they don't seem to notify of outages or anything
of that nature.

 Vivek Khera ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) was saying:

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"With pain comes clarity."