I'm trying to get mod_perl to run with Apache (v1.3.12) and ActiveState
Perl (v5.6.0 618) under NT

I can compile mod_perl successfully by changing the library files to
refer to the ActiveState Perl libraries, but when I attempt to use the
resulting DLL, I simply get application errors...

I read an article by Sarathy ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on this mailing
list (25th Aug) that suggested a few changes that could be made to the
mod_perl source to get it to work with ActiveState Perl. These changes
allowed me to get a working build of mod_perl, but unfortunatly it
still raises an application error when Apache is shutdown

The "official" Win32 ppm build of mod_perl for Win32 (made by Randy
Kobes) also suffer from the same problem when Apache is shutdown...

Can anyone help me with this?