Matt Sergeant wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Gerald Richter wrote:
>
> > I have three anonations:
> >
> > 1.)
> >
> > $r->header_out(Location => $r->uri());
> >
> > Also this code works with most browsers it doesn't conform to the HTTP
> > specs. A location header must include a host part. Shouldn't be to hard add
> > something like
> >
> > $r->header_out(Location => 'http://' . $r -> server -> server_hostname .
> > $r->uri());
>
> + port too.

Ok

I've not had a chance to play with anything as I recovering from a
rather long week ....

On another note I've had little success with Sourceforge - I've set a
project up but cannot seem to login to FTP nor upload a CVS snapshot,
nor add a description .....  I've been in touch with support and am
awaiting more news.

Hence is it worth a CPAN entry ? (I've not got an account ....)

Anyway thanks for the tips.

Greg