I was thinking about client/browser stuff specifically, but I guess properly
formed headers apply to both :)

> I currently use Last-modified and Content-length headers in my dynamic
> content that doesn't change much, but I've never considered
> using Expires,
> but maybe it's because I'm not fully up on what help Expires does.

I keep forgetting that Expires is _supposed_ to be a proxy thing - the
official MS documentation says that MSIE caches based on Expires, though.
(http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q234/0/67.ASP)

I dunno about the rest...

--Geoff