Ged,

Thanks for the input-- here are my answers below...

The new parameter (which in the example was moe and not joe, my mistake)
will be a "webid", a unique identifier for each website that is parsed out
of the physical location of the file.

For example,
  www.joe-honda-dealer.com/inventory.jsp
corresponds to something like:
  /web/active/honda/joedeal/html/inventory.jsp
where joedeal is the webid.

Instead of having a bunch of identical inventory pages, however, we're
just going to have one JSP on the Weblogic server that accepts a webid
parameter which is responsible for how the page gets built. Let me know if
you need further clarification on this.

My main issue is that I don't know how to add parameters to the POST and
GET data.

Again, thanks for the help!!

Andrew Chen
Software Engineer, Architecture