On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Paul Lindner wrote:
> Might MLDBM::Sync work over an NFS mounted partition?

It might, since it's lock-file based.  Performance will be poor though.
You'd probably be better off using MySQL to share data if you have a
cluster of machines.

> That's one reason I've not used the BerkeleyDB stuff yet..

BerkeleyDB will definitely not work if you try to use it on multiple
machines that mount the same files using NFS.  It buffers writes in RAM,
so you would quickly get out of sync between machines.

- Perrin