On Sun, 26 Nov 2000, Dave Rolsky wrote:

> This sort of a mod_perl question.  When I use mod_rewrite to proxy to my
> mod_perl backend servers, it seems that even if I explicitly don't send
> headers I still get something like:
>
> Unfortunately, it seems that when I proxy I get the above added so I have
> to serve streaming audio directly from the mod_perl server, which is less
> than ideal in terms of resource use.

If you mena you rewrite to mod_proxy, then mod_proxy does not fill
headers{in} it simply ships what it gets from the remote server with the
content and ships that. You would need to hack mod_proxy for it parse
the headers and provide them to you in the normal request_rec structures.

I have don't this before, but do not have rights to the code to post the
patch, sorry. :-(

Hope that helps,

--
Sander van Zoest                                         [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Covalent Technologies, Inc.                           http://www.covalent.net/