On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, Dave Rolsky wrote:

> Actually, something is _adding_ headers and I want it to stop doing it.
> It may not be mod_proxy, perhaps it is mod_rewrite.  I really don't know.

Normally the mod_proxy code doesn't touch the headers, it simply sends
the headers on from the remote server you are proxying too. I doubt
it is mod_rewrite but it could be. The extra headers are probably coming
from your remote server you are proxying to.

--
Sander van Zoest                                         [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Covalent Technologies, Inc.                           http://www.covalent.net/