Hi,

I feel bad insisting because I know most of you are probably at least as
busy as I am. I posted a message a few days ago
(http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/Web/182/200/4787953/) and didn't get a
single answer. I understand if you don't want to read it as it's fairly
long. Basically, I'm trying to some up with a way to implement custom
directives by applying Perl source filters in httpd.conf, but for some
reason it isn't working.

If any of you know anything that could help me find a way to make it work
(or give me a definitive answer that it simply can't be done) it'd be very
much appreciated.

Thanks,

-- robin b.
Heisenberg might have been here.