Shane Reid wrote:

> Went ahead and did that, same error.  I have not added a <Location directive
> to get it to "start ticking" but according to the quickstart and the config
> the examples should run before adding that.  So im still stuck at that part.

Well, we need to find the error for

> > > [Tue Dec 19 17:55:44 2000] [error] Can't locate Digest/Perl/MD5.pm in @INC

which as far as I know doesn't exist.  Try this:

<Perl>
  use Carp qw(confess);
  $SIG{__DIE__} = \&confess;
</Perl>

Do that block before anything else in your httpd.conf, so that
when the die() occurs, it will trigger a stack trace and we can
see where its coming from.  We need to know the offending
module & line no. that has that module referenced,
and deal with it constructively :)

--Josh

NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring   Huntington Beach, CA  USA