Hello Help,

I was wondering if you can help me answer my problem.
I'm using Linux 2.2.14, Apache-1.3.11 and mod_perl-1.21

I wan't to install ASP for my APACHE-1.3.11.  i already installed the
mod_perl-1.21.

I downloaded the apache-asp-2.07.tar.gz
when I used the $perl Makefile.PL it said that i need more module.
So I used $perl -MCPAN -e shell

I used CPAN to install the Bundle::Apache::ASP
right after I used CPAN it told me all this:
MLDBM is up to date
DATA::Dumper is up to date
MD5 is up to date
CGI is up to date
HTML::Clean is up to date
Net::SMTP is up to date
HTTP::Date is up to date
Devel::Symdump is up to date
Apache::DBI is up to date
Compress::Zlib is up to date
Tie::Cache is up to date
Time:HiRes is up to date
Apache::ASP is up to date

Does this mean that I have Apache::ASP installed in my Linux already?

If I do have Apache::ASP already installed in my Linux.. What is my next
step?  What Do i need to add in the Apache httpd.conf?

Thank you for time and answer my questions,

Francis M.

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com