> Has anyone successfully built a fully perl conf file with multiple virtual
> hosts on the same IP?  I'm giving it my best, but just can't quite get it to
> work.  I'm stuck on aliases.  The Eagle book and the mod_perl guide have
> both been of great help getting this far, but I can't find an example of
> setting anything where "Directive is Repeated Multiple Times" (which may be
> an indication that it just don't work).

Not a direct answer, but an alternative to fighting with the data
structure is just just plug a programmatic $PerlConfig .= $string and
build the VirtualHosts as if they were plain text.

Not as elegant as doing this the hard way, but it's also easier to
explain if you have to hand the config file off to someone who knows
Apache but not Perl.

Dave

--

-  Dave Baker  :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  :  http://dsb3.com/
GnuPG: 1024D/D7BCA55D / 09CD D148 57DE 711E 6708  B772 0DD4 51D5 D7BC A55D

PGP signature