Thanks for the hint but i have already done this.
I ask this group in case people have got experience
i what i am asking and not to get vague answers.
Why don't i do a search on google?
I have emailed the author of the module but i don't
think i will get a reply.
Sparce documentention , and this is why PHP
is gaining ground on Perl.PHP comes preconfigured
with session management too, but i want to use perl.
Not because i don't know how to,(because I have already
did the session management myself with files on the server)
but because i wanted to implement a system that can switch
from file to cookie to DB session management anmd from
windows to linux.
Maybe if i hot perldoc again that will help.

Haris