On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, Michael wrote:

> Could someone recommend a content management tool that is oriented
> toward the end user who is not necessarily very technically adept or
> html savvy. Don't really care about the developer tools,
> the developers can fend for themselves. The application is to provide
> the website owner with the ability to manage new content on their
> page but not have to know a lot technically.
>
> There appear to be many choices and evaluating each for this set of
> qualities is not going very well since the documentation is written
> with the administrator/developer in mind.

Thats a huge question, and the requirements of "I need a CMS" don't give
much to go on. As yet there is only one publicly available mod_perl "CMS",
though I don't think it fits your bill, and its the Mason one.

Depending on your budget the market for CMS' is pretty huge, so its hard
to recommend anything particular.

--
<Matt/>

    /||    ** Director and CTO **