On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, Perrin Harkins wrote:

> In short, Zope wants to be more, but currently is difficult to figure
> out.  That could be just my Perl experience, but I understood more of
> OpenInteract in half an hour than I did with Zope after several tries over
> the last few years.

Of course that may have a lot to do with your background. Zope isn't a
tech tool like what we have coming out for mod_perl at the moment - its a
much higher level. This is both good and bad, of course.

Personally I think CMS' are very important, but then I
would: http://axkit.com/products/axkit-cms/ :-)

--
<Matt/>

    /||    ** Director and CTO **