Paul Cotter wrote:
> > > Also there's a typo:
> >
> > It has been confirmed by the original author that the typo was only in
> > the email sample.
>
> There was also a </Locatiom> but I guess this was a transcription error
> also.

As a general rule, when posting slices of config, code etc. to the
lists:

ALWAYS use your window-manager's cut'n'paste utility to grab the code.
NEVER transcribe it by typing it in again...

If you try to type it in, you will only type in what you THINK it says -
not what it actually says, i.e. you might unconciously correct an error
in the code or introduce a new error which becomes red-herring.

Rgds,

Owen Boyle.