Stas Bekman wrote:

> our() and other perl5.6 new APIs are too early to be endorsed, as 5.6 is
> not yet considered as a stable version for mod_perl production sites,
> therefore the guide barely touches on it.

Would you recommend the use of perl5.6 with mod_perl?  What you are
saying is making me queasy.

I'm asking because I've been having bad luck with Apache::Session and
some other modules in some mod_perl aware applications. Things aren't
comming out the data source properly, things are hanging, things aren't
locking/unlocking properly, etc. It could well be that the applications
I'm working with aren't using Sessions, Tie::Cache, etc properly. I may
downgrade to perl5.005 and give that a whirl...

--

Regards,

Wim Kerkhoff