Bakki> It is Tux the Linux Penguin acting like that character from the
Bakki> movie "the Predator" with a Gatling gun strapped across his
Bakki> chest with perl bullets (on the ammo belt and shooting out of
Bakki> the muzzle) and when they hit the target they splash into web
Bakki> pages. If this appeals to the list some one with a better
Bakki> "artistic license" than I can do a better job of rendering
Bakki> it. :) I did it in a couple of minutes with Gimp.

But mod_perl is not just Linux.  mod_perl runs just fine on those
redmond-based so-called "operating systems", as well as BSD (little
devil, anyone?) and Unix, and starting saturday, MacOS X!