Tim> (But Trademark Difficulties(tm) probably take out this idea; there are
Tim> better legal fights to be had).

But in the US, we have safe harbor because of the 2 live crew supreme
court case.  This is a parody, remember!?

Of course, you're own your own if you export the shirt to
international waters... :)

If you just stick with the original idea, there's not a helluva lot
they can claim about TM dilution or confusion of services offered.  I
actually thought about both of those issues when I came up with the
idea.  That's why it was a serious idea.