>> Might this be a good time to consider Cafe Press, then?

Geoffrey> as it turns out, the graphics house was actually the sponsor

Geoffrey> them bailing means that we don't even get a design...

If it's designs you want, I could probably get Stonehenge's graphic
house to contribute the design.  Same guy that did the new Stonehenge
logo and the "knife" brochure last year.  He's very good.

Especially if it's my "mod_perl: over 42 billion served" idea. :)