> Indeed, I've often wished O'Reilly would provide book sources for people
> that have bought the treebook. Manning has something like that, you can buy
> the ebook cheaper than the actual book, and then if you decide to buy the
> treebook it's that much cheaper.

I agree. Meanwhile you can always get the source by helping others to
review books :)

> /me goes off to read a certain book which he'd promised to review but
> hasn't quite finished...

make sure to grab the latest version of the sources though, we have done
lots of small patches in the last days...

I wish others who have promised to help to review the book were actually
helping us :( We gotta release it asap, but the book was hardly touched by
reviewers... I guess we will just release it as it is... don't be
surprised if there will be some glitches in it... what can we do...

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://logilune.com/