G.W. Haywood wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
We use a server-setup with a mod_perl enabled backend server. The server
only runs mod_perl and mySQL for about 5 virtual hosts.

Our problem is that a syntax-error in a program used on only one virutal
host, causes an "internal server error" across all virtual hosts.
I suspect it's not possible to avoid this, but I would like to be sure.
Can anyone confirm this?

Nope. I suspect your code isn't as separate as you think it is.
I'm quite sure the they are separate, but I'll try some simple test-scenarios tonight to double-check.
--
Med venlig hilsen

                                -Toem

Tommy Davis,  Technical Director
Adapt A/S,  Havnegade 41, 2. sal,  1058 København K
Tel +45 3341 1050,  Fax +45 3341 1069,  http://www.adapt.dk/