On Tue, 8 May 2001, Randy Kobes wrote:

> On Mon, 7 May 2001, David Lanzarote García wrote:
>
> >  I'm using perl-win32-bin-0.6.exe package, so I use the Perl
> > and Apache binaries that come with it. When everything is unpacked
> > I move  the perl subdirectory to c:\Prel, the apache subdirectory
> > to c:\apache and the openssl directory to c:\openssl.
> >  When everything is done as it's explained on the installation readme
> > (I think so, but I'm not 100% sure),I try to execute apache as:
> >   Apache.exe -f conf\httpd.conf-perl
> > and the error "cannot load /apache/modules/apachemoduleperl into
> > server" appears.
>
> It sounds like it's trying to load the dll named "ApacheModulePerl",
> without the .dll extension. What if you try, in httpd.conf-perl,
> putting in
>    LoadModule perl_module modules/ApacheModulePerl.dll
> (ie, with the extension).
>
> best regards,
> randy kobes

I tried to load the module both ways, first by:

LoadModule perl_module modules/ApacheModulePerl.dll

and it produced the error:
Syntax error on line 181 of c:/apache/conf/httpd.conf-perl:
cannot load /apache/modules/ApacheModulePerl.dll into server:

after that, I tried to load the module by:

LoadModule perl_module modules/ApacheModulePerl

and it produced the error:
Syntax error on line 181 of c:/apache/conf/httpd.conf-perl:
cannot load /apache/modules/ApacheModulePerl into server:

and ApacheModulePerl.dll was on directory c:\apache\modules\ , so I don't
know why this nodule can't be loaded.

 Thanks for your ideas..