Hi

I am running it but I am using a different source. The respective psrt of my
conf file is

LoadModule anon_auth_module modules/mod_auth_anon.so
LoadModule dbm_auth_module modules/mod_auth_dbm.so
#LoadModule digest_auth_module modules/mod_auth_digest.so
#LoadModule cern_meta_module modules/mod_cern_meta.so
#LoadModule digest_module modules/mod_digest.so
#LoadModule expires_module modules/mod_expires.so
#LoadModule headers_module modules/mod_headers.so
#LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
#LoadModule speling_module modules/mod_speling.so
LoadModule info_module modules/mod_info.so
LoadModule status_module modules/mod_status.so
LoadModule usertrack_module modules/mod_usertrack.so
#LoadModule usertrack_module modules/ApacheModuleUserTrack.dll

<Perl>
#!perl.exe
 $Apache::Server::SaveConfig = 1;
__END__
</Perl>

I realise this does not solve your problem unless you want to have a go at
using the binaries from the university of Winnipeg. If so I will try and
find the url you need.

Paul Cotte