[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jonathan M. Hollin) wrote:
>:: Tom is saying that your error message should actually include the string:
>:: 'Error: '. I'm wondering the same thing, what did ~that ~ error
>:: message say?
>
>That's my point.  I DO have the "or die" code in my script - it hasn't
>changed the message reported in error.log.  Believe me guys, I'm as confused
>as you are.

Okay, then that's the problem.  It's not running the script you think
it's running.  If you don't see 'Error:' in the error log, then you
could change that script all day and your changes will never have any
effect.

So either you're just running the wrong script, or the script has gotten
cached under Apache::Registry and it's not noticing the latest version
on disk.

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            The Math Forum