> > use lib qw(/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1);
> >
> > note that lib.pm takes care of adding the arch lib paths (i686-linux on my
> > machine) and removing dups.
>
> Really
>
> I asked this question and didn't get much of an answer from folks other than
> they THOUGHT it was built in the perl binary.

You are not the first to have this question. You are not the first to ask
many other questions. Most of these recurring questions and the answers to
them are documented in the guide. I've sent you the link with the answer
in my previous email, but apparently you've ignored it. I don't know why.

If you have a question regarding mod_perl, this is the path you should
follow:

1. search the guide and other docs at perl.apache.org
2. search your favorite mail archive linked from perl.apache.org
3. ask the list.

Hope this helps.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://eXtropia.com/