just make sure that it follows the typical model of being as generic and
portable as possible.  looks like another mod_rewrite derivitave to me,
though :)

it would be really neat if it supported both CGI.pm and Apache::Request
(though if
you have to choose the latter is probably prefered ;)

> You should definitely put it on CPAN.
> Apache::RegexedParam ?

Apache::URIToParam?

--Geoff